The Latin Agents & Brokers Association would like to offer a special thank you to ELANY our Education Sponsor. This sponsorship assists LABA in educating, informing, and enhancing professionalism in the Latin Agent & Broker community.
The Excess Line Association of New York was created by statute in 1988 and began business in 1989. It is a non profit industry advisory association. ELANY is charged with the duty to facilitate and encourage compliance with the excess line law.
ELANY is a warehouse of solid information on the E&S marketplace. When you have questions, particularly on New York E&S laws and regulations and interpretations by the Department of Financial Services, consider ELANY to be one of your resources.
- Acts as a facilitator between the brokers and the regulators.
- Conducts financial review and oversight of non-admitted markets.
- Provides continuing education:
- Certified provider for C.E. credits
- Lobbies Regulators & Legislators.
- Maintains information database:
- for reporting to regulators.
- to assist members with tax reports.
- Review documents for compliance.
- Protects members, consumers and marketplace against fraud.
- Protects state revenues.
- Facilitates and encourages compliance.
- Acts as an industry representative organization.
The Excess Lines Association of New York
120 Wall Street, 24th Floor
New York, NY 10005
Phone: (646) 292-5500